Well today is St. Patrick's Day and it's been in the 80's here today. I was just remembering that two years ago we were in the hospital at Kosair's in Louisville and didn't know what we were facing with Abby's lump on her neck. It was the most terrifying week of our lives, not knowing what this was or what was going to happen. God was so good and Abby was such a trooper, impressing all the staff she came in contact with. She was 3 years old at that time and has grown so much in so many ways. I'm so thankful to have her in our lives and can't imagine what we ever did without her for almost 13 years of marriage.
Two years later, Abby is having the time of her life. Gran Gran & Pa took their special girl to the ZOO! I'm so glad they had a special day today. I think it will be a day Abby will always remember! I think everyone is tuckered out! (HA!) She bought a stuffed tiger in the gift shop with some money she's been saving.
Yesterday, Abby, Mom and I went to the park and let Abby have some great outdoor playing time. She met a little girl and made friends immediately.
This past weekend we all ate at IHOP and had a wonderful breakfast together. Mom & Dad had never been there before. We give it two thumbs up also!
Sunday we went to a church we've been visiting that is nearby. Abby loves Children's Church there and Tom & I are enjoying the preaching. We were invited to eat lunch with one of the Sunday School classes after church. We enjoyed meeting people and making some new friends. We may have found our home church. We'll see!
Tomorrow I will be beginning my 37th week of pregnancy. I went to the doctor yesterday and I am still 80% effaced, 1 1/2 cm dilated and Andy's head is down. My doctor is out of town this week on spring break so I'm hoping Andy will wait until she's back. I'll see her Monday morning. My due date is April 8th. So it's just a waiting game right now. We can't wait to meet him but we want everything to be fully developed and healthy.
God is Good!
No comments:
Post a Comment