We went to the Dr. yesterday and my bp is still about the same. My tests came out ok from last week and I'll be 39 weeks tomorrow. I am a good 3 cm and Andy's head is still in position.
We have decided to be induced Thursday, April 2nd. I'll go into the Birthing Center at Wesley Medical Center at 6:00 a.m. Needless to say I'm not looking forward to induction again but we can sort of be in control of things as far as knowing how to take care of Abby. She'll be staying with our friends and their 5 kids unless Mom & Dad make it back to Wichita in time to take care of her. As it looks now they will not be able to leave TN until after work Wed. night after 11:00 p.m. and drive through the night. I'm praying their boss and other workers at the campground will work something out for them to leave much earlier. Please be in prayer for them!
I've noticed my feet and ankles are starting to swell today. I have also been trying to get some cleaning done around the house. Hopefully, this will help speed things up. If nothing else it will help me mentally to get up and do something rather than lay around. The "nesting" mode has been in gear for quite some time. I just haven't been able to get up and do like I want to. You never know we could have an April Fool's baby if things kick in.
We'll try to keep you posted and will definitely put pictures up as soon as we can.
No comments:
Post a Comment