Teresa fell down some steps in the garage tonight and broke her right ankle. This is the same foot that she's currently wearing an orthoepedic shoe for a fracture of the 4th metatarcel. OUCH!!! The kids are just fine. But, in 2-3 days, Teresa will get fitted for a cast that she'll have to wear for 4-6 weeks. There won't be any going up and down to the basement, which is where the laundry is and where our computer is. So, the Facebook posts and blog posts may be few and far between for some time. We're so thankful the kids are okay and that this break isn't any worse than what it is. But, for Teresa, it's gonna be tough. Please pray for God's protection over her and the kiddos...and for me, that I don't injure myself or get down sick.
Also, Abby starts Kindergarten tomorrow. Looks like she'll be riding the bus more than we anticipated. Andy is doing well and is really trying to talk to us. He talks (jabbers) so loud in the morning that I think he's going to wake Abby up. We love and miss you all. We are blessed in that we have made some phenominal friends here, mostly through our church we joined or through the one we did attend for awhile, as well as a couple whose son is Abby's best buddy out here. I'll let everyone know when we get a cast on Teresa...maybe I'll even post a picture of her.
No comments:
Post a Comment