We made it church this morning, but ran a little late. That cost Tom an apple pie. Our church was giving apple pies away to the Dad's w/ the youngest baby. I guess I'll have to make it up to Tom and fix a chocolate or peanut butter pie instead. After church we went out to eat, then Tom took Abby to swim at the outdoor water park at the Y. It was terribly hot here today, thankfully we had some wind. Abby took Tom out to Starbucks for a "treat" afterwards. They had some great father/daughter time just hangin out together. Andy & I stayed home...much too hot for a newborn. So thankful for a husband who is a great Dad to his kids. It's hard to believe this time last year we had one child and now we have two children. God is good!
Hope you enjoy some Father's Day pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment